On January 28, I had the pleasure to attend Adobe Advantage Forum Singapore as my first event of 2016. I find the event rather worthwhile because it provides not only the latest technologies and functionalities that Adobe Products offer, but also it sparks creativity and conversations around latest trends of the user experiences as well as design.
Client: Post-it brand APAC (Singapore, Australia and Philippines)
Objective: To design and develop responsive eNewsletter for efficient and effective deployment of monthly eNewsletters to engage customers and drive sales.
Newsletter template mockup:
- eMail best practice
- Flexible content blocks for localization
- With Post-it® branding – colorful, vibrant, innovative
- Responsive design and coding – mobile/tablet friendly
Designed and responsively developed in a blog portal in HTML/CSS.
(the figures/information are for illustrating/placeholding purpose only)
- Team blog creative concept development
- Blog homepage and internal page designs
- Responsive HTML/CSS coding
Real Partners Campaign microsite design and development for Scotch-Brite® India.
Client: Scotch-Brite® India
- Online marketing campaign for video/photo contest to enhance customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Campaign user flow, wireframes and IA design.
- Campaign microsite design and development.
- “Figure out your man” quiz implementation
- Load the submission form and gallery display page from Shoutlet app
– Powerpoint template design & Implementation
– Proposal slides beautification
Client: Singapore Changi Airport Group (via Havas Media)